Monday, March 15, 2010

PROJECTILE MOTION

Hey everyone, this is Karen.

Anyway, it slipped my mind that I had to scribe, so I'm only doing to now. On Friday, we learned about Projectile Motion.




We learned that an object that is thrown or released has no horizontal force acting on it, therefore, there is no horizontal acceleration. Also, both a thrown object and a released object are accelerated downward by the
force of gravity.


In class, Ms. K gave us a sheet that shows two spheres falling, one with a horizontal force and one without one.. (I'll add the picture later when I find the cord for my printer)
Also, she gave us the Chapter 7 Study Guide. And a worksheet called Projectile Motion I and on the back side is Projectile Motion II.



We haven't finished the Projectile Motion worksheet, and I think she expects us to have it done for tomorrow.
The answers for the Chapter 7 Study Guide is in the slide share uploaded by Ms. K.





That's pretty much sums up friday's class. The next scribe is
jayp

No comments: