Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Super Mega Awesome Scribe Post!!

So I was supposed to scribe for friday annnnnd.... that didn't happen. So I said I'd scribe for both monday AND friday to make up for that, seemed like a good plan to me. And then..... that didn't happen either. Today is Tuesday. And it's time for me to do it. And... it's not gunna happen.. jk here it goes:

FRIDAY:
We had a substitute, Mr. Tiede, brother of a champion. Me and Jonno had an epic duel, and then it was down to some serious business.

Assigned work of this day:

#1-6 for... Reviewing Concepts and #1-5 for applying concepts. Or something like that.

MONDAY:
We corrected the aformentioned questions with Mrs. K.

The jist of it is, momentum is always conserved, and that even a small force can apply the same impulse as a large force if it acts for a longer amount of time. Also, smaller mass can have a higher momentum if their speed is greater. Just sorta stuff like that.

TUESDAY (TODAY):
Today we did a lab. It has something to do with momentum, a string, some shiny metal balls, and carbon paper. Quite frankly I don't really understand how it works, but using the two vectors of the 2 different balls, we can somehow calculate our initial momentum with angles and magic. We get a chance tomorrow to finish it up, so don't fret if you didn't manage to complete it.

Also Jonno, I'm sorry about your ruler. And to prove how sorry I am, you get to be the scribe tomorrow =D

Isn't Physics fun you guys???

No comments: