Monday, April 5, 2010

First Day Back From Spring

Hey. How was everyone's Spring Break. Did everyone have fun because I know what I did.
Okay, so today in class we went over the Momentum and Impulse test. The answers are posted underneath my post thanks to Ms. K. And after it was either you do the lab since some people are not going to be here on Wednesday or do textbook questions.
-For the lab, it is due on Thursday as what Ms. K told me and the lab is on circular motion. If you get the lab sheet, it explains on what to do. It is fairly easy.
-For the textbook questions, it is on Pg. 152 questions number 15-18. They are practice questions on circular motion.
And that is all for today's class.
The next scribe is going to be Daniel Omana.

1 comment:

Ms K said...

Thanks Ashley. I should also mention that we will be going over the Centripetal Force worksheet and the reviewing and applying concept questions that were assigned before the break.