Thursday, April 22, 2010

Universal Gravitation

This is for the Thursday Blog:

Just like I said, it's still the same, and everybody is busy doing their own stuff. But we have an assignment or work problem about:

Concept Review: 1-4 pages 163
Problems: 8-12 pages 172

Concept Review possible answer:
1. The earth doesn't fall because it is revolving and rotating at the same time around the sun.

2. I can't figure it out and it's kind of confusing.

3. Sorry, I'm working on it.

4. On my opinion, If the rocks dropped on your toe, it will hurt you less because gravity lessen or like absorbing the impact of the drop. P.S. I guess if it has a possibility to hurt you, why don't you dodge it, you have plenty of time before the rock hit your toe.

Feel free to comment if my Opinion was wrong.

This link might help you to understand about Universal Gravitation: I don't know how to link that one, like when you click it, it will automatically go to the URL. Maybe just highlight, Copy and Paste it. ( You know what to do ^_^ ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_law_of_universal_gravitation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rocNtnD-yI&feature=related

By the way, April 22 was the due date of LAB WORKSHEET.
Next Scribe is KatieN

1 comment:

wahidaw said...

your youtube video is fantastic.
_wahida